Inspired by yeti, ridden by Gigi.
Austrian super-shred Gigi Rüf was misplaced as a child and adopted by a family of yeti who named, raised, and taught him the art of staying warm in in the Alps. But the time came for the adolescent Gigi to venture back into human society and live amongst them. After a while, it was evident Gigi started to become affected by the cold like normal humans until the day that he worked with the mad scientists at Volcom to develop the Gigi Rüf TDS Jacket. TDS technology, Face Tech, and Zip Tech all help Gigi to ride warmer and stay dryer, which especially comes in handy when he gets together with his yeti family for a fun kicker session.
- TDS (Thermal Defense System)strategically places insulation where you need it most so you will stay warm without overheating
- Face Tech uses an integrated mask that wicks moisture and breathes through a mesh mouthhole
- Zip Tech jacket to pant interface works with corresponding Volcom pants to zip together and seal snow out
- Powder Skirt with jacket-to-pant interface connects with other brands of pants
- Fully taped seems block out moisture where it likes to creep in most
- Whistle integrated into front zipper pull for sounding off when lost in the backcountry
- Peripheral hood adjustment keeps moisture away without blocking vision
Share your thoughts
Love this jacket! Gigi Rules!
This jacket is super comfortable and fits spot on (6'2 bought an XL) TDS is sweet all the insulation you need. Can't wait to get out in some snow with it.