Reuse, recycle, ride.
Don’t let global warming eat up all our snow. Zip up the Volcom Men’s Green Line V-Co.Logical Jacket to do your part. Volcom made this snowboard jacket’s material out of recycled polyester—basically it’s a bunch of old plastic bottles—and donates proceeds to 1% for the Planet. Just because this V-Co.Logical jacket is all touch-feely with the environment doesn’t mean it can't hang. Volcom’s V-Science shell resists heavy snowfall, and the breathable lining prevents you from overheating.
- Fabric made of recycled polyester for sustainability
- Signature jacket of partnership between Volcom and 1% for the Planet
- 2-Way adjustable quick-cinch hood for unobstructed vision
- Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface creates a veritable one-piece with Volcom pants
- Peripheral hood adjustment for better vision with the hood up
- Super Suede chin guard so your face doesn't get thrashed
- 2-Way cuffs can be worn around thumb to lock down sleeves
Share your thoughts
how do you think this will fit on someone...
how do you think this will fit on someone who is 5'11"?
Perfect! Large is your size. I'm 6 feet and wear a large Volcom jacket, it fits like a champ.