Solid protection, flexible feel.
Before you head to the mountain, slip your legs into the Volcom Women's Helvella 4-Way Stretch Pants. These weather-blocking pants work hard to keep your bottom half dry so you can play hard all day long without getting soggy. Plus, they're super-flexible so you won't feel tied down while you ride.
- 15K-rated water-resistant, breathable double-layered 4-way stretch fabric blocks moisture while offering flexibility for easy movement
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from seeping in between the stitching
- V-Science breathable lining system helps water vapor escape so you don't feel like a swamp monster
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump overheated air to cool you down when you work up a sweat
- Stretch boot gaiters with lace hooks stop snow from flying up your pant legs when you're in the deep stuff
- Adjustable inner waistband cinches down for a custom fit
- Zip Tech pants-to-jacket interface lets your jacket and your pants hook up to keep snow out
- Lined handwarmer pockets with Aqua Guard zippers hold a few essentials, and the hidden pass pocket keeps you ready for overzealous lifties
- Adjustable, removable knee pads give you a little extra protection for rough days on icy snow
- Black-flax reinforced back hems add durability