Hey, at least your skin is not going to melt.
- TDS (Thermal Defense System) is a two-layer lining design which only uses insulation where you tend to lose heat, to keep you warm without overheating
- Recco avalanche recovery system will send out a single so ski patrol can find your body
- Face Tech uses an integrated face mask to keep you covered from the elements and is soft, breathable, and moisture wicking
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pant interface creates a virtual fortress against invading snow
- Fully taped seams reinforce a water-tight seal over vulnerable seams
- Peripheral hood adjustment keeps moisture off your head without blocking vision
- Mesh-lined zip vents help you air things out
- Extras include pull-down pass pocket, Lycra hand gaiters, goggle clips, and a whistle zipper pull
Share your thoughts
Top of Lone Peak, Big Sky MT. Jackets well worth the $$$ if not under priced to Burton AK series.
This jacket is actually listed as a droptail...
This jacket is actually listed as a droptail on the volcom website, has anyone actually seen it in person to get a size verification? I'm 6'4" and fairly slim, so the sound of a large that's just long sounds pretty appealing so I dont have to rock such a baggy jacket
Yezzir this is a droptail. you can see the longer back in the detail images. A Large could be long enough for you. Giver a go and if it's just not big enough, you can always exchange for the XL.
Im 6'4" 225 and the XL is fairly roomy on me. It's a little longer than traditinal jackets but I like to sintch the bottom a bit. It sits about mid-theigh in the front and bottom of my back pokets on my pants. I also rocked it in Big Sky last season on a day it was -10. I stayed warm with a first layer and a flanal button up. Blocks 99% of wind and snow. The orange is sick!
pretty sick jacket, only had helly hansen base layer on and pants and jacket and was confy, warm and dry. muy bueno.
How warm is this jacket?
How warm is this jacket?
its warm, and will keep u dry and stop the wind.
Im 6'2" and about 170-180, I like my jacket...
Im 6'2" and about 170-180, I like my jacket to be really long but not super super baggy. Should i roll with the XL or just the large?
I'm 6 feet and rocked a large volcom jacket last year. I wish I would have gotten the XL becuase the large was too short. Since this jacket is Volcom's standard fit, the XL will prob fit you true to size. Large will def be too small.
If you're not married to this jacket, Volcom came out with a droptail cut on a few jackets, such as the Bjorn and Immortal (not in stock quite yet). http://www.dogfunk.com/volcom-bjorn-3-layer-jacket-mens.
Both sick, sick jackets that will be really long XL and not huge width-wise.