The old jacket was 25 cents for a reason.
Replace that beat-down old jacket that you got from the thrift store with the Volcom Men's Immortal Jacket. The thrift store thing was funny last year, but the joke got a little stale after you somehow got frostbite on your shoulders. The Immortal has you covered with 10K waterproofing that will hold off all but the nastiest storms and a bevy of smart features to make every day at the resort more fun.
- Jacket-to-Pant zip interface for a snow-proof system
- 2-Way adjustable hood can be adjusted with one gloved hand
- Peripheral hood adjustment for side-to-side vision
- Mesh-lined zippered vents so you can dump heat quickly
- Adjustable powder skirt with stash pocket to hide your valuables
- Soft tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
- Media pocket for your MP3 player
- Whistle zipper pull to grab much-needed attention
Share your thoughts
This is a really nice jacket. The fit is dead on and it feels great. The only problem is that the color in person and from the picture is much different. In person it is more of a dark mustard color not the yellow as the pic appears. The color is the only reason I will have to send it back....wanted more yellow.
Has anyone tried this jacket on? I am...
Has anyone tried this jacket on? I am always between a Medium and a Large depending on company so I am not sure which way to go. 5'10". I am almost always large in special blend and mediums in burton and bonefire stuff. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
I have this jacket. I'm 6 feet 150 lbs, and the Large is baggy, whereas the Medium fits true to size.
I'd say that at 5'10 you'll want a medium for a slightly baggy fit, small to fit true to size like a street jacket.
Immortal jacket droptail style hem
The Immortal jacket features a droptail style hem which looks badass and covers your butt when you're on the lift.