Make an impact out on the hill.
With the Volcom Men's Impact Insulated Jacket, you can bring your street style out to the hill or snow park. This jacket provides 10,000mm of waterproof protection while 60g synthetic insulation adds low-profile warmth without too much bulk. A stretch adjustable powder skirt with a jacket-to-pant interface zipper allows you to attach your jacket to a compatible Volcom pant to create a snow-proof seal, which is a boon if you're slashing through or planting in deep powder. If you really need to batten down when conditions are stormy, or you'd like to maximize your protection, the jacket's hem cinches down with cord pulls accessed through the hand pockets, and you can quickly cinch the hood with easy-access pull cords as well. Or if conditions are warmer, or you're working up a sweat and want to air out, you can open up the mesh-lined zippered underarm vents.
The jacket's ample pockets provide plenty of room to carry essentials with you, and the flap hand and chest pockets add style flair as well as function. The black colorway option has a large bear print on the back inspired by the Alaskan wilderness, and a portion of the proceeds from the sale of this jacket go to the Alaska Wilderness League.
- V-Science (2-layer) shell with rip stop
- 60g low-loft synthetic insulation
- 2-way adjustable quick cinch hood
- Powder skirt with stash pocket and jacket-to-pant interface
- Pocket access hem cinch and 2-way cuff system
- Mesh lined zippered underarm vents
- Flap hand/chest pockets; internal media pocket and google pocket
- Bear print only on black colorway