Slash and stomp your way into a good mood.
It's been a straight-up shitty week. Pull on the Volcom Men's Imperial Pant and take it out on the terrain park. V-Science two-layer shell fabric blocks water so you can venture into the deeps when the tabletops cease to pacify your wrath, and the V-Science breathable lining makes sure all that rage-sweat has a way out.
- Fully taped seams stop water from sneaking through the stitching
- Ergo fit feels relaxed and accommodates a natural riding stance
- Mesh-lined inseam zippered vents let hot, sweaty air out and fresh air in
- Adjustable inner waistband dials in the fit
- Black-Flax back hem reinforcement protects your pants in the parking lot
Share your thoughts
A bit small in size.
Love these pants. Got a Medium. I am 6' with a tweener waist (33ish). These fit nicely in the waist (still some room) and are just barely long enough (would like them a bit longer in the inseam but a Large would be too much in the waist). They look cool and fit a bit baggy. I recommend for those that do NOT want a skinny fit.
Love DogFunk. You guys rock.
Size M perfect for 5"7.