Hardcore style for hardcore snow.
Volcom mixes prime tech with killer style in the Men's Iron Jacket. Zip up in this jacket and you'll feel pure coolness dripping off of you, but you'll never have to deal with the feel of moisture dripping anywhere. Even when fresh snow starts coming down hard, you'll stay dry in this shell.
- V-Science 2L twill shell lays down with 15K-rated moisture-stopping protection to keep you dry when fresh snow falls
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when you work up a sweat
- Two-way cinch hood keeps the snow off your head
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it has a stash pocket to stow any unmentionables you might want to bring
- Lycra hand gaiters and a pocket-accessible hem cinch seal out the cold
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with your bottoms so seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, and a goggle pocket haul your shred-day essentials
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help