Good fit, good tech, oh yeah!
- TDS (Thermal Defense System) is a two-layer lining design which only uses insulation where you tend to lose heat, to keep you warm without overheating
- Gore-Tex 3-Layer soft shell fabrication is versatile for layering all season long and guaranteed to be waterproof
- Recco Avalanche Recovery System sends out a signal to ski patrol so they can find you in a slide
- Riri waterproof zippers(exposed zippers only)completly shut out unwanted moisture in crucial areas
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface integrates with Volcom jackets to keep snow out
- Glove holster conveniently stows gloves when you have to use your fingers
- Hip Vents provide flow-thru venting
- Mesh lined zipper vents let air flow but keep the snow out
Share your thoughts
When or are you even getting the jacket...
When or are you even getting the jacket version of landviks outerwear for this year?
If it had been 369 id consider it... but...
If it had been 369 id consider it... but 469? come on now....
We don't determine the prices, we just sell the product.