The Volcom Women's Lethal Down Parka brings mountain tech down to the valleys to keep you warm all season long. Whether you wear this jacket while you wander ski-town shops or while you're out running errands in the middle of a city blizzard, warm down and moisture-resistant fabric protect you from the winter onslaught.
- Water-resistant, breathable V-Science heathered down taffeta blocks moisture, and it stops prickly down quills from sticking through the fabric
- 400-fill down insulation holds heat around your body to keep you warm when the temperature drops
- V-Science breathable lining system helps water vapor escape so you don't feel like a swamp monster
- Parka cut covers you from the top of your head down to your legs for extra coverage
- Adjustable cinch hood keeps the snow off that pretty little head of yours
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, and a chest pocket keep you organized
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise if you ever need a little help