It's a no-brainer.
If you need a simple pant without all the bells and whistles, look no further than the Volcom Logic Women's Snowboard Pant. 5K-rated fabric keeps you dry in everyday conditions, and the regular fit allows plenty of room to layer for when temperatures drop. What more could you want?
- V-Science 5K-rated oxford fabric is durable and weather-resistant
- Critical seams taped keeps moisture from seeping in
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- Regular fit leaves room to layer without being baggy
- Boot gaiters with lace hooks keep snow from getting in your boot
- Two hand pockets and two back pockets hold the essentials
- Stone Butt Patch reinforces the seat of the pant for durability
Share your thoughts
Good pants depends on weather
These pants aren't too bad.I think they are best for days that aren't super cold as I had to wear 2-3 pairs of leggings underneath on super snowy days. But great fit and style. :D Love wearing em.
I loved these pants, the color is great and so is the fit. They do tend to run a little big though. I'm 5'3" and weigh 113 and I bought the small which was still a little big. I could've used the xsmall, but I ended up just keeping them. The color is amazing too, they are just as bright in person!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought these for my friend's birthday:
"These pants were awesome, they kept me dry and warm! They are very flexible, the best snowboarding pants I have owned."