Warmth for wherever.
Whether he's heading for the mountain or walking to school (where he will most likely skip class so he can head to the mountain anyway), the Volcom Boys' Mars Insulated Jacket keeps warmth in and cold out. You might not know where he is, but at least you can know that he's warm.
- V-Science Oxford helps keep moisture out when fresh snow comes down
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from seeping in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 80g synthetic insulation holds body heat to keep him warm
- V-Science breathable lining system helps water vapor escape so he won't feel like a swamp monster inside his jacket
- Helmet-compatible hood shields his head from the weather
- Adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up his backside when he's shredding the deeps or takes a spill
- Pocket-access hem cinch lets him seal in warm air
- Zip Tech pants-to-jacket interface lets his jacket and his pants work together to keep snow out
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
Great looking jacket..not bulky yet warm and perfect for the slopes--doesn't get in the way and my son doesn't overheat in it. Plus the bright color helps us to spot him quickly! Really happy with this purchase! Also, customer service was awesome to deal with!