A week ago you were squashed like a sardine in the metro on your way to an interview. Then the snow gods dumped feet of fresh pow on the mountain, and now you're shredding the slopes with your Volcom Metro Cargo Pant. Growing up is for suckers.
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell and fully taped seams block full-on snowstorms and full-on drink spills after last chair
- V-Science breathable lining system helps regulate your temperature
- Ergo relaxed fit gives you room to move in the park
- Mesh-lined vents dump excess heat
- V-Science boot gusset and stretch boot gaiter with hook helps keep powder out
- Single cargo pocket holds snacks
Share your thoughts
First time snowboarding
Volcom Metro Cargo Pant - Men's. I had loads of stacks over two days these pants keep warm & dry.
Since they arnt 20k and you know now how...
Since they arnt 20k and you know now how good are they really?
I have some Volcom 10k pants from last year, and they performed awesome. Probably got 50 days on them, and never did the face fabric wet out. I never felt a drop of moisture through the pants, so I was stoked on them. These pants will keep you totally dry.