Far beyond standard issue.
Going above and beyond standard snowboard jackets, the Volcom Men's Fatigue 4-Way Stretch Jacket was designed with highly functional extras such as a built-in facemask and YKK AquaGuard waterproof chest zippers. A waterproof and breathable V-Science 2-layer membrane and fully taped seams offer protection from nasty December snowstorms and April rain showers alike. Volcom's 4-way stretch fabric provides natural flex necessary for all-mountain assaults and freestyle domination.
The extremely comfortable nature of this jacket will have you riding all-out, and Volcom has provided appropriate underarm vents and a breathable lining system to combat unwanted sweat from ruining your sweet-smelling style. A drop tail fit, powder skirt, and jacket-to-pant interface prevent powder from intruding up your jacket when making powder pit stops. Additionally, a plethora of handwarmer, goggle, sound, chest, and stash pockets easily store shred accessories and hidden extras safe and securely.
- Waterproof(15k) and breathable(15k) V-Science 2-layer membrane
- 4-way stretch face fabric
- V-Science breathable lining system
- Fully taped seams
- Drop tail fit
- Powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Face Tech integrated face mask
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON waterproof chest zippers
- Mesh lined underarm zippered vents
- Goggle, sound, handwarmer, powder skirt stash, and chest pockets