If snow is the Mongolian invaders, then this is the Great Wall.
Never get snow-filled pants again with the Volcom Rain 4-Way Stretch T.D.S. Bib. Attach the Rain to your Volcom jacket with the Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface and you can rag-doll through neck deep pow without getting so much as a snowflake down your pants. Plus, with a 15K-rated 4-Way stretch fabric and fully taped seams, you can enjoy unrestricted mobility without having to worry about moisture seeping through over the course of the day.
- V-Science 2-Layer 15K-rated 4-Way stretch fabric offers unmatched freedom of movement without sacrificing waterproof breathability
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- T.D.S. lining strategically places lightweight, packable insulation where you need it most, and leaves it out where you need it least
- Ergo fit is slightly baggy for freedom of movement and room to layer
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters with lace hook keep snow from riding up your leg
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom jacket to your pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets, two cargo pockets, two back pockets, and one front stash pocket give you tons of room to store gear