Dude, where's my dog sled?
- Volcom's TDS (Thermal Defense System) utilizes strategically placed poly-fill panels to trap body heat and mesh lining and vents to vent excess heat
- Mesh-lined zip vents prevents swamp-crotch when you’re hiking to the ridge
- Adjustable inner waistband lets out after you've enjoyed a full rack of après-ride moose ribs
- Hidden pass pocket foils bros looking to borrow your pass when you’re sleeping off said ribs and beer
- Boot gusset makes it easier for you to fiddle with your laces
- Reinforced back hem prevents parking lot carnage
- Stretch gaiter includes hook for grabbing on to your laces and not letting go
Share your thoughts
What's the general opinion on these bib-style...
What's the general opinion on these bib-style pants for snowboarding? They're clearly in the minority versus the standard style snowboarding pant. I'm an experienced, powder-hunting freerider who avoids the park. I like suspenders anyway, so I'm thinking that this style of pant would be well-suited for me.
Personally, I love the overall style. The pockets right in the middle of the chest are great for cell phone/camera that you don't want to crush. The extra fabric above the waistline keeps the snow out if I bust. With suspenders theres no problems keeping them where they need to be for free range of motion. They are warm when I need them to be, and have vents when I need to cool down.
anyone know if these are just a deep orange...
anyone know if these are just a deep orange colour or more fluro hi vis orange?
They're deep orange. Not fluorescent or high vis orange.