Can't put a price on staying warm.
If your little lady shredder is the type to get cold easily, hook her up with some extra warmth from the Volcom Penny Girls' Insulated Snowboard Jacket. It has 80g synthetic insulation and a Sherpa lining to keep her cozy and happy, and it features Zip Tech so she can hook the jacket up to her Volcom pants for ultimate snow-proofing. Don't worry about her growing out of it too quickly either—Grow Tech allows you to extend the length of the sleeves and body so you can make this durable jacket last even longer.
- V-Science 10K-rated oxford fabric is durable and keeps her dry
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 80g polyester fill insulation to help keep her toasty
- V-Science lining system is breathable, and sherpa lining adds warmth
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Hood is helmet-compatible so she can fully cover up when the snow starts coming down hard
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom pant to the jacket to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets, one chest pocket, and a media pocket provide room to store essential gear
- Grow Tech system allows you to cut a seam at the hem and sleeves to extend the length of the garment