Grind it fresh.
- Water-resistant, breathable V-Science blocks moisture to keep you dry when fresh powder falls
- Canvas face fabric lends an authentically rugged look
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from seeping in between the stitching
- V-Science breathable lining system helps water vapor escape so you don't feel like a swamp monster
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump overheated air to cool you down when you work up a sweat
- Stretch boot gaiters stop snow from flying up your pant legs when you're in the deep stuff
- Adjustable inner waistband cinches down for a custom fit
- Zip Tech pants-to-jacket interface lets your jacket and your pants hook up to keep snow out
- Lined handwarmer pockets with Aqua Guard zippers hold a few essentials, and the pass pocket keeps you ready for overzealous lifties
- Black-flax-reinforced back hems add durability
Share your thoughts
Not as soft as I expected
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Color is not true black, got XS and it's true to size. It is very stiff. So if you are looking for something comfortable, it might not be the one. I like the pants have zipper over the hip to connect it with Volcom Jacket. Overall, I am returning it and would not recommend to my friends.
Beware of the pigment dye!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I purchased these in "black" for my girlfriend and she loved the style and fit, but unfortunately the pants are pigment dyed which means that the color will fade and leave white spots over a short period of time (they have white fade marks on the knees after about 30 mins of use). If you are ok with the fading then they are great pants, but otherwise be aware since this information is not included in the product description.
Also note that the color of the pants are more of a dark grey and not really "black."
Get something more comfortable.
These pants are a terrible disappointment. STIFF doesn't begin to describe. Just sooo uncomfortable to be in all day. The "knee" pads are more accurately described as thigh pads (they don't cover my knees at all). Im 5'9, 150lbs, athletic and usually a Volcom med. I tried the medium, large, and extra large, and they all fit wrong in extreme ways. Medium: think skinny jean, w/no stretch. Large: kept these ONLY because I wanted pants to zip into my Volcom jackets. XL: Are exactly that, extra large, they fit me the same as my husbands snow pants! Just not a good pant.
I dont have Volcom snowboard pants w/stretch in them, but I think I would recommend it.