It's all about balance.
When he's tearing down the mountain, he's burning up and sweating like a pig—and when he's riding the lift, he's chattering and shivering from the cold. The Volcom Boys' Polar Insulated Pants let your boy regulate his temperature thanks to breathable fabrics and venting to keep him cool on his way down and insulation to keep him warm on his way up.
- V-Science Oxford helps keep moisture out when fresh snow comes down
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from seeping in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 80g synthetic insulation keeps fends off the chill during cold lift rides and night-riding sessions
- V-Science breathable lining system helps water vapor escape so he won't feel like a swamp monster inside his jacket
- Grow-Tech system leaves a little bit of extra room in the hems that can be let out as he grows
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump overheated air to cool him down when he works up a sweat
- Stretch boot gaiters stop snow from flying up his pant legs when he's in the deep stuff
- Adjustable inner waistband cinches down for a custom fit
- Zip Tech pants-to-jacket interface lets his jacket and his pants work together to keep snow out
- Triple reinforced rise boosts durability