She really should stop eating sugar by the spoonful—that's just gross.
The Volcom Girls' Poppins Insulated Jacket will keep your little lady cozy whether she's rocking her snowboard through the park in the middle of a fresh snowfall or floating to her next babysitting gig on a high-altitude umbrella. When she's zipped up in this jacket, she's protected from snow and cold thanks to weather-blocking fabric and warm insulation.
- V-Science oxford shell throws down with water-resistant, breathable protection to keep her dry when fresh snow falls
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- 140g synthetic insulation holds in warmth so she stays her toasty and warm
- V-Science breathable lining system is helps water vapor escape to keep her comfortable when she works up a sweat
- Grow-Tech system leaves extra fabric in the cuffs that can be let out as she grows so she won't grow out of this jacket quite so quickly
- Helmet-compatible hood shields her noggin from winter weather
- Adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up her back
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with her bottoms to seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, and a media pocket haul her shred-day essentials
- Detachable mittens are insulated to keep her paws warm