The Volcom Women's Poppy 2L VBJ Jacket blends the fashion-forward look of classic denim with enough weather-blocking tech to keep you dry when you're riding the resort. Zip up in this sleek, well-fitted jacket when you want to look great from the park to the slope-side bar.
- V.B.J. stretch denim shell sheds moisture to keep you dry, and it's flexible so it can keep up with your extreme riding style
- Critical seams are taped to prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching on exposed areas
- V-Science breathable lining moves water vapor away from your skin so you don't feel like you're sitting in a swamp
- EQS fit is slim in the sleeves and waist to create a feminine, urban silhouette that shows off your shape
- Articulated elbows are built to be most comfortable when you're actually snowboarding
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when you work up a sweat
- Two-way cinch hood keeps the snow off your head
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface and the adjustable powder skirt stop snow from flying up your back
- Adjustable cuffs and a in-pocket hem cinch keep the weather out
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, media pocket, goggle pocket, hidden powder skirt pocket, and two chest pockets haul your shred-day essentials
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help
Share your thoughts
Cute but sucks in powder
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I LOVE the look of this jacket, it's super stylish. However, I recently wore this after it had snowed a few feet and it was horrible. While it was plenty waterproof/warm, the lack of wrist-gaiters along with crappy sleeves made it impossible to keep snow off my wrists and out of my sleeves. The velcro around the wrist part of the sleeves doesn't fasten once snow reaches it, and it's a real challenge to keep the sleeves over your mittens (better for 'over the jacket' types of gloves/mittens). Also, snow sticks to the jacket like CRAZY, so one fall and you will be covered in snow until it melts.
Bottom line: Good for street wear or warmer days, maybe riding groomers. Terrible for any sort of serious trees or powder riding.