It's all about the look.
Instead of looking like you're wearing a sack to the mountain this year, why not give the Volcom Women's Porcini 2L VBJ Snowboard Pant a try? The Porcini has a slim, feminine cut with a casual denim look, and it gives you plenty of protection for warmer days (think March) at the mountain. Keep in mind, the Porcini probably won't hold back a mid-January blizzard, but it looks great the rest of the season.
- V-Science 2-layer 10K waterproof shell for light storm protection
- Critical seams taped to reduce waterproof weak spots
- V-Science breathable lining keeps you from feeling clammy
- Stretch slim fit for a stylish feminine look
- Mesh-lined zippered vents let you can dump heat quickly
- Stretch boot gaiter with lace hook keeps snow out
- Jacket-to-Pant zip interface for a snow-proof system
- Two front hand pockets and 1 back pocket for storage
- Stone ticket ring for easy access to your lift pass