A backpack to help advance your education, and eco-conscious consumption.
The downside of learning is the constant state of poverty and heavy load of books. At least the Volcom Purma Backpack can alleviate the back-breaking part of student life with its comfortably padded back panel and shoulder straps. Once you get through four years of hauling collegiate literature and necessary accessories in this backpack's 31L of interior space, you'll have better employment opportunities to make up for all those dishes you washed at minimum wage.
- Padded back panel and mesh-lined shoulder straps provide comfort when carrying lots of books across campus in August
- Recycled PET and polyester outer fabric stand up to multiple semesters of heavy use
- Front zippered pocket features organization for pens, flash drives, and memory cards
- Larger front pocket features a brushed lining to store your sunglasses, tablets, or other electronics you don't want to be scratched
- Top carry handle lets you easily grab the backpack out of the backseat after stressful commutes
- A V-Co.logical product with recycled materials means that Volcom does some good for Earth by donating 1% of this pack's sales to a network of environmental organizations through the 1% For the Planet movement