Ride in any conditions, feel the difference of dry.
Bargain rack snow pants are for the bunny hill. Volcom's Rain Gore-Tex Overall Pants are for serious riding. Whether your agenda includes riding in wet spring conditions, or waist-deep powder, the Gore-Tex two-layer fabric, V-Science breathable lining system, and fully taped seams will keep you dry and protected. The Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface system, V-Science boot gusset, and stretch boot gaiter keep the snow on the outside where it belongs, while the mesh-lined zippered vents give you the breathability you need for a demanding day on the mountain.
But what's protection without comfort? The ergo fit, triple reinforced rise and Black-Flax reinforced back hem gives this pant a comfortable, durable fit. And with the hidden pass pocket, glove holster, and handwarmer pockets, you'll wonder why you ever bought those other cheapo pants.
- Gore-Tex two-layer fabric, fully taped seams
- V-Science breathable lining system
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface
- Mesh lined zippered vents
- V-Science boot gusset with snap
- Stretch boot gaitor with lace hook
- Black-Flax reinforced back hem
- Hidden pass, hand warmer, and back pockets
- Glove holster