No matter how unpredictable the weather is, shred easy knowing you're prepared for anything with the Volcom Region Gore-Tex Snowboard Pant. Waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric and fully taped seams keep you dry in harsh conditions, so you can keep riding if an Arctic storm suddenly rolls in halfway through the day.
- Gore-Tex 2-Layer fabric is guaranteed waterproof breathable to protect you from winter's harshest storms
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- Ergo fit is slightly baggy for freedom of movement and room to layer
- Mesh-lined inner-leg vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keeps snow from going up your leg
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom jacket to your pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand and two back pockets for storing essentials
- Stone Butt Patch reinforces the seat of the pant for durability
- Reinforced back leg hem keeps it from getting shredded
Share your thoughts
Roomy enough for impact shorts underneat...
Roomy enough for impact shorts underneath?
Is there a picture of the brown color...
Is there a picture of the brown color way?
They sure don't look brown, but I think the picture on Backcountry should be of the pants in brown. Must be a very dark shade.