The antidote to city-living blues.
Stresses of modern life got you down? Get away from society and head to the mountains with the Volcom Rural Snowboard Pant. Volcom knows that powder is good for the soul, so they made the Rural with a 15K-rated V-Science 2-layer fabric that keeps you dry while you're meditating (read: shredding) and has two-way stretch so your pants won't hold you back any more than society can when you're on top of the world.
- V-Science 2-layer 15K-rated stretch twill fabric keeps you dry without limiting mobility
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- Modern Articulated fit is slimmer than standard fit, but still has room to layer
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter with lace hook keeps snow from sneaking up your leg
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt of your Volcom jacket to your pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand and two back pockets store the essentials
- Stone Butt Patch reinforces the seat of the pant for durability
Share your thoughts
I'm 31 inch waist. Cant decide if a small...
I'm 31 inch waist. Cant decide if a small would work better for me. Need HELP!
Your going to want to rock a size Small. Hit us up on chat or call in and we can help you with any other questions.
nice material, strange fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Great materials, as usual from Volcom. The fit, however, was strange. The butt is pretty baggy and the material sticks out right at the tailbone. Gives you a big-butt look. Materials are sweet, so if the fit is good for you, then just be stoked on a great pant!
Huot talks on the Rural
Take notes from a legend, Seth Huot talks to you about a team favorite the Rural Pant. Camo for the win!