If you like comfy shorts and you cannot lie, you need to get yourself into the Volcom Sir Dots Alot Men's Board Short. It has a Grid-Dry six-way stretch fabric that prevents chafing and allows for unrestricted mobility so you spend the day in total comfort whether you're surfing or break dancing to early 90's rap songs about big butts.
- Volcom six-way stretch fabric maximizes flexibility, and it's DWR-treated so it absorbs less water, making it lighter when wet and dry faster on land
- Grid-Dry fabric is textured to keep it from sticking to your skin, which reduces chafing
- No-inseam design increases stretch and reduces chafing
- Cinch fly eliminates the need for a zipper or hook-and-loop closure for superior comfort
- Back flap-closure pocket with zipper secures small items