Take that, nature!
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane for complete storm protection without clamminess
- Fully taped seams eliminate waterproof weak spots
- V-Science breathable lining system keeps you from feeling clammy in the jacket
- Hip-length for added protection
- Mesh-lined zippered vents let you can dump heat quickly
- 2-way adjustable hidden toggle quick-cinch hood with welded peripheral hood adjustment
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt won't bind
- Powder skirt stash pocket allows you to safely stuff it away when not in use
- V-Science 2-way cuff system with spandex hand gaiter seals out drafts and snow
- Innovative, adjustable Face Tech facemask pulls over your face without having to unzip your jacket and stows away invisibly
- Zip-Tech pant-to-jacket interface allows you to zip your powder skirt to your pants to form a single piece of weather-armor
- Goggle pocket protects your eyewear, and noise pocket keeps your tunes safe
- Whistle zipper pull to grab much-needed attention
Share your thoughts
Is the hood large enough to fit over a...
Is the hood large enough to fit over a helmet? Does the powder skirt have the volcom zipper technology?
What is the insulation in Volcom Star...
What is the insulation in Volcom Star Gore-Tex Jacket - Women's?
Actually, there isn't any. It's just a shell.