Wear the Volcom Surplus Jacket when you want a clean, military look and enough weather protection to get you from class to the mountain for bluebird days. This jacket rides the line between casual jacket and technical shell, so you're ready for when decide on your way to school to just to skip it and get some shred time instead.
- Heavy cotton, nylon twill is tough, and it has an authentic military look
- DWR coating repels light precipitation
- Breathable mesh lining is lightweight and keeps fresh air moving
- Adjustable hood protects your head from the wind
- Whistle zipper pull lets people know where you are
- Plenty of pocket space gives you room to stash your essentials
Share your thoughts
Would this coat be suitable for a Canadian...
Would this coat be suitable for a Canadian winter?
Not likely. This jacket is cotton twill shell, with no insulation and light coating to repel water. I would not recommend this jacket for anything colder than 0 degrees C.