Ride like the Team.
- Volcom Team fit has a baggy cut for room to move
- V-Science Breathable lining system locks in warmth where you need it, releases excess where you don�t
- Zip Tech pant-to-jacket interface attaches to Volcom jackets for one-piece protection
- Stone butt patch, triple-reinforced rise, bulletproof-reinforced back hem for durability
- B4BC colorway: Volcom donates a part of the proceeds to Boarding For Breast Cancer
Share your thoughts
Seriously contemplating getting the Jewel...
Seriously contemplating getting the Jewel Green... is the colour pretty much the same as pictured? i know sometimes it's hard to tell the true colour from the image.. also are they fairly loose fitting? i've tried on Volcom in stores and find the M is a good fit if they are loose.
will there be any smalls in the stones...
will there be any smalls in the stones throw multi?? i love these pants, but definitely need a small
I love these pants! The vents are great and there are a lot of different pockets to store stuff in. There is also great design detail on the pockets (inside too). They fit really well and are really comfortable. Overall, they're pretty sweet
how do these run I am usually a Medium or...
how do these run I am usually a Medium or Large depening on brand because I wear pads
pls let me know Im debating getting these in a Medium but someone says they run large but Id hate to get a small and not be able to wear my pads Im about a size 6 so I think a medium should work but who knows any help is great I see they are team fit which means baggy right?
Where do these pants fit best, like on the...
Where do these pants fit best, like on the lower hips, or more of the waist? Or i guess in other terms, are they low rise?
They are not very low fitting, they definitely sit on your hips. So I'd say they are an in-between