Lift rides got better.
Cold lift rides suck, and unless you're riding in a luxurious heated gondola, you'll need your Volcom Women's Task Insulated Jacket to keep you warm. Make the lift ride your chance to relax and regroup to pulverize your next run, instead of a miserable shiver-fest.
- V-Science 2L micro-rip shell lays down with 15K/15gm waterproof breathable protection to keep you dry when fresh snow falls
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- 80g insulation holds in warmth without weighing you down so you'll stay toasty on freezing lift rides
- Long fit is slimming, and it gives you extra coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when you work up a sweat
- Two-way cinch hood keeps the snow off
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it has a stash pocket to stow any unmentionables you might want to bring
- Two-way cuffs and a pocket-accessible hem cinch seal out the cold
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with your bottoms so seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, a goggle pocket, and a two chest pockets haul your shred-day essentials
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help