Don't be threatened by the cold.
When the wind starts nipping at you, slip on the Volcom Threat Women's Insulated Jacket and head back out. 60g insulation helps keep you warm and a regular fit provides plenty of room to layer underneath when temperatures really start dropping.
- V-Science 5K-rated oxford fabric is durable and weather-resistant
- Critical seams taped keeps moisture from seeping in
- 60g polyfill insulation helps keep you toasty in cold weather
- V-Science lining is breathable and comfy
- Regular fit leaves room to layer underneath
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Two-way adjustable hood stays on your head when you want it to
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- Jacket-to-pant interface allows you to hook the powder skirt to your Volcom pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two brushed tricot lined hand pockets keep your fingers cozy and an internal media pocket allows you to rock tunes when you're riding
Share your thoughts
No matter how cold I am, this jacket always keeps me toasty! But not so toasty that I'm sweating on the slopes. Perfect!
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This jacket looks great on and for the most part, I'm a fan. My biggest issue is that it doesn't have the built-in wrist warmer things that keep snow out of your sleeves. And because I was a bit spoiled with my old jacket, I'm bummed that it also doesn't have a convenient lift ticket holder...had to buy that separately too.