Save some money for gas and only get one jacket this season. The Volcom Three's Insulated Jacket has just the right amount of insulation to keep you warm without being bulky or hot, and room to layer underneath in case it gets super cold a few times. When it warms up in springtime, the V-Science 2-layer shell is breathable to release moisture, and zippered underarm vents allow in airflow when the snow turns to slush.
- V-Science 15K-rated 2-layer twill fabric keeps you dry and holds up to abuse
- Critical seams taped keeps moisture from seeping in
- 60g low-loft insulation adds warmth on cold days
- Regular fit has room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Two-way adjustable hood stays securely on your head
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out
- V-Science 2-Way cuff system has a lycra wrist gaiter plus and additional hook-and-loop closure inner-cuff to keep snow from going up your sleeve
- Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface allows you to zip the powder skirt to your Volcom pant to create an impenetrable barrier against snow
- Two hand pockets, a chest pocket, a goggle pocket, and a media pocket provide room to store essential gear
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This jacket is great.
Wore it on Rainy days here in aus, also on cold blizzard days and it pushed through them both with ease.
kept me warm, kept me dry.
Im a 5'11 guy weighing 85kg - got a large size jacket =could have got away with a medium but over all great jacket.
looks better than the picture in person too.
What's the main diff between Three's and...
What's the main diff between Three's and T.D.S ?
i'm 5'10 with 40" chest and 34/35 waist. and I want a loose fit, which size would be good ?
Bought a size L Northface jacket last year. By looking at size chart, is Volcom slight bigger than TNF ?
Would this jacket fit if I wear a medium...
Would this jacket fit if I wear a medium shirt?