The Volcom Women’s Transfer Gore-Tex Pant boasts bombproof protection against the elements and tons of tech-savvy features to keep you comfortable on winter’s longest, wettest riding days. Entirely versatile Gore-Tex two-layer Performance Shell and fully taped seams ensure you stay dry even if you spend every day of winter on your snowboard. Volcom also added a RECCO avalanche recovery transmitter for improved sidecountry safety. The Transfer Gore-Tex Pant also features one colorway from Volcom’s artist-collaboration collection, so you can shred in an exclusive piece designed by Niki Kelce.
- Zip Tech Pant to Jacket Interface to completely block out snow
- V-Science breathable lining system for ultimate wicking and comfort
- RECCO Avalanche Recover System for added backcountry safety
- Adjustable removable kneepads and Stone Butt Patch
- V-Science Magna Fly Closure improves comfort and easy un-zipping
- Triple-reinforced rise and Bulletproof-reinforced back hem for added durability and protection
- Stone ticket ring and glove holster
Share your thoughts
Aaah yeah! Gotta love Volcom... I went XL in Orange, bright but mega steezy... they rock with the Zip-Tech interface which keeps all that cold pow out!
Anyone know where to get a pair of Med or...
Anyone know where to get a pair of Med or Sm Transfer in the Amethyst? can't find them anywhere :(
These pants are sick. I got the amethyst and it's actually way brighter than it looks in the pic, which I loved. I am 5'5"/130lbs and the small fits nice and loose with plenty of room to move in. They also come equip with a glove holster on the right side which isn't mentioned in the specs and you can't see it in the pic...never had one, good idea.
I also got the jacket in Nikki. When you put both together you have all the pockets you need in all the right places.
Volcom def has has the sickest Gore-tex steeze for the ladies this year!