The Volcom Transfer Gore-Tex Snowboard Pant is one of the top choices of Volcom team riders.
- Zip Tech Pant to Jacket Interface to completely block out snow
- V-Science breathable lining system for ultimate wicking and comfort
- RECCO Avalanche Recover System for added backcountry safety
- Adjustable removable kneepads and Stone Butt Patch
- V-Science Magna Fly Closure improves comfort and easy un-zipping
- Triple-reinforced rise and Bulletproof-reinforced back hem for added durability and protection
- Stone ticket ring and glove holster
Share your thoughts
Aaah yeah! Gotta love Volcom... I went XL in Orange, bright but mega steezy... they rock with the Zip-Tech interface which keeps all that cold pow out!
Anyone know where to get a pair of Med or...
Anyone know where to get a pair of Med or Sm Transfer in the Amethyst? can't find them anywhere :(
These pants are sick. I got the amethyst and it's actually way brighter than it looks in the pic, which I loved. I am 5'5"/130lbs and the small fits nice and loose with plenty of room to move in. They also come equip with a glove holster on the right side which isn't mentioned in the specs and you can't see it in the pic...never had one, good idea.
I also got the jacket in Nikki. When you put both together you have all the pockets you need in all the right places.
Volcom def has has the sickest Gore-tex steeze for the ladies this year!