Warmth without the bulk.
- V-Science ghost-weave shell lays down with 15K/15gm waterproof breathable protection to keep you dry when fresh snow falls
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- 80g low-loft insulation holds in heat without making you look like a marshmallow
- EQS fit is slim in the sleeves and waist to create a feminine, urban silhouette that shows off your shape
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when you work up a sweat
- Two-way cinch hood keeps the snow off
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it has a stash pocket to stow any unmentionables you might want to bring
- Zip-Tech jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with your bottoms so seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, a goggle pocket, and a zippered chest pocket haul your shred-day essentials
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help
Share your thoughts
Love this jacket!
Great snowboard jacket, I love the color! I'm 5'5" and 130-135 lbs, and the medium fits a little on the larger side, but then its perfect for layering on colder days. I ordered a small after I first received the medium, but sent it back because it was too snug for my taste. The only thing I dont like is that my hair gets caught in the velcro tabs around the hood, hence my silly braids tucked into my goggle strap...overall, this is a great jacket for the price!
is sparrow color white or more of an off...
is sparrow color white or more of an off white/grayish?
Not as listed
I ordered this jacket and was super excited... everything was great, except I ordered it bc of the 15,000mm Waterproof rating... the label on the jacket says it's only 10,000. I returned it frustrated.
size runs true...really happy with the cut and color...keeps you looking feminine and warm/dry all at the same time...very pleased
it says this jacket is black but it looks...
it says this jacket is black but it looks burgandy, what color is it?