High tech meets high style.
The Volcom Women's Truffle T.D.S Down Jacket is a brilliant snowboard shell/down jacket mashup that helps you regulate your temperature by holding warmth where and when you need it. Breathable fabrics and strategic venting let you ditch a few degrees when your muscles generate more heat than you need. Plus, the sleek look of this jacket will keep you looking hot on and off the mountain.
- V-Science 2L micro-rip shell lays down with 15K/15gm waterproof breathable protection to keep you dry when fresh snow falls
- Fully taped seams prevent melting snow from working its way in between the stitching
- 600-fill down holds in warmth without weighing you down so you'll stay toasty on freezing lift rides
- T.D.S. thermal defense lining system blends insulation with great breathability by putting the right materials in the right places
- EQS fit is slim in the sleeves and waist to create a feminine, urban silhouette that shows off your shape
- Mesh-lined underarm vents ditch overheated air when you work up a sweat
- Three-way cinch hood keeps the snow off that pretty little head of yours
- Stretch adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back, and it has a stash pocket to stow any unmentionables you might want to bring
- Lycra hand gaiters and a pocket-accessible hem cinch seal out the cold
- Zip-Teh jacket-to-pants interface lets this jacket hook up with your bottoms so seal out the weather
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets, a media pocket, and a zippered chest pocket haul your shred-day essentials
- Whistle zipper pull lets you make noise when you need a little help
Share your thoughts
is the firecracker more red, orange or...
is the firecracker more red, orange or pink
Hi Grace, I might be able to help you with this. Try going into the backcountry store. It says here that you live in Salt Lake, and the main store is actually out in West Valley. Take a quick car ride out to the store and they'll have all the different colors available, so you can check the jacket out in person. Happy hunting!
I`ll make a picture at home later