The Volcom Men's V4S Heather Board Short wants action as much as you do. That's why it gives you four-way stretch, so you can get low, leap far, and whip around without restriction. It also wants to be accommodating, so it has a cinch fly for security and easy on-off, mesh-lined pockets so waterweight won't pull off your shorts, and a side-zip pocket for securing essentials. How's that for brawn plus brains?
- Durable polyester and elastane stretches four ways for unhindered mobility and comfort, dries quickly, and feels smooth against skin
- Cinch fly technology lets you get a secure, snug, and precise fit
- Hybrid scallop body with Volcom logo shows off your style savvy
- Side zip and two mesh-lined walkshort pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Great Volcom Surf Shorts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I wore these Volcom board shorts for about 4 days straight while hanging out at a great surf break in Mexico. I was impressed with the semi-stretch fabric, fit, quick dry and deepish pockets. I'm only knocking off one star because I wished they were a tad longer. Personal preference perhaps. Other than that - I'd recommend these bad boys.