Pop just right, every single time, when you wear the Volcom V6S Blur Board Short. Its six-way stretch V6S technology and inseam-free design ensure that you can move like you want while you surf, wake board, or just throw gainers off the roof of your neighbor's house.
- Polyester and elastane fabric dries quickly with its ultralight Grid-Dry technology and also prevents the ballooning of normal board shorts
- Water-repellent treatment means the shorts soak up less water and dry quickly
- V6S Six-way stretch fabric features a two-way horizontal stretch in the front so the fabric doesn't catch on your knees and obstruct your quick pops onto your board, and its four-way stretch on the rear and stretch hem allows supreme mobility at all times
- Boardie doesn't have an inseam so you remain comfortable and chafe free in the salt water
- Cinch fly tightens with one pull and is flatter than a zipper to further prevent chafing
- Surf-style tie secures the short during tumbling bails under crashing waves
- 21-Inch outseam provides the right amount of coverage without limiting mobility
- Rear zippered pocket holds a car key or debit card while you surf
Share your thoughts
fit great and the colors are awesome not too bright! came pretty quickly!
Little bit of stretch
I like these a lot. They have a medium length at 21" long and a little bit of stretch, for mobility. The supposed "6 way stretch" in these is not going to be super stretchy, like you might be imagining. It is just a little bit, such that they are not static.