Because cold hands suck.
When you're getting ready for your drive up to the resort, slide the removable fleece lining out of the Volcom Vienne Gore-Tex Nylon Mitten and keep your fingers from freezing on the steering wheel. Once you get to the mountain, slide the lining into the insulated shell and shred all day with warm, dry hands.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert blocks wetness while you ride
- ThermaLoft insulation and a removable fleece lining boost warmth
- Heat-pack pocket for really frigid days
- Ergonomic curved design and a women-specific fit for comfortable grabs in the park
- Suede nose-wipe panel for drips