The subtle styling of the Volcom Women's Ville Jacket shouts 'badass inside' at the top of its lungs without ever opening its mouth. OK, we have no idea what that even means. We just thought it looked cool. This 10k waterproof shell will hold off all but winter's very nastiest onslaught without breaking a sweat, and shell versatility means you can layer under it for super-cold days or just wear it over a base layer on the warm, wet days of spring.
- Jacket-to-Pant zip interface for a snow-proof system
- 2-Way adjustable hood can be adjusted with one gloved hand
- Peripheral hood adjustment for side-to-side vision
- Mesh-lined zippered vents so you can dump heat quickly
- Adjustable powder skirt with stash pocket to hide your valuables
- Soft tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
- Media pocket for your MP3 player
- Whistle zipper pull to grab much-needed attention
- Pyramid stud details for additional bling
Share your thoughts
Volcom Ville Jacket
Nicely made jacket. Infact it is actually rated to 15,000mm not 10,000mm.
Jacket is quite a loose design.
Hood especially, although compensates with a few pull cords.
You could probably pick the size under what you normally choose.