Those mid-winter days spent floating through neck deep pow and those spring days spent lapping through the park taking apart rails and jump lines can now share the same glove—the Volcom Wooly Gore-Tex Glove. The Wooly packs a grip of technology (including Gore-Tex and Thermolite) into the silhouette of a pipe glove so you can have pow without wielding a power gauntlet.
- Gore-Tex membrane deliver guaranteed waterproof and breathable performance
- Thermolite insulation provides extra warmth for cold days
- V-Science two-layer nylon coated shell stands up to elements and your gear
- Durable grip palm provides a firm hold for yanking those melons
- Pre-curved fingers eliminate the rigor-mortis feel and deliver a broken-in feel right out of the package
- Suede nose-wipe panel won't cause the equivalent of third-degree burns to your upper lip that other gloves do
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These gloves are warm and your hands remain very usable.
They break in real nice without looking worn out.
Hands may get cold when transition for outside to inside to outside from moisture building up inside. I presume from sweat.
Wish they came with wrist lines.