The Von Zipper Chakra Goggle completes your search for inner peace by clearing your vision so you can meditate the only way you know how: racing down the side of a mountain through the snow.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable and gives you superior peripheral vision
- Thermopolyurethane injection-molded frame is sturdy and flexible even in freezing conditions
- UV protection blocks 100 percent of the sun's harmful rays
- Over-sized dual cylindrical lenses provide a clear, distortion-free window to the world
- Barricade anti-fog treatment puts the kibosh on steamy lenses
- Polar fleece lining and triple-density face foam ensure a cush feel
- Dual-adjustable strap gives you a custom fit
- Helmet compatibility makes it easy to drop this on your bucket protector
- Microfiber goggle bag protects your lenses on the way to and from the mountain
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are very good goggles, your peripheral vision is excellent and they dont fog up easily. however if you wear a helmet they have a tendency to allow a gap between the goggle and your helmet so that part of your forehead is exposed. Neither my Spys or my electrics do that.