See the world through a different lens.
No amount of space-age technology can make plastic lenses match the optical clarity glass lenses provide―but the problem has always been that glass is heavy and can shatter (yikes!). Luckily, Von Zipper solved those problems when creating the Suplex Polarized Glass Sunglasses. The VPG lenses are twenty percent thinner than standard glass lenses for reduced weight without sacrificing amazing optical clarity, and they're impact-resistant for greater durability. They also feature a state-of-the-art polarization process that eliminates over ninety-nine percent of glare for unmatched visibility when you're on water, snow, or other highly-reflective environments.
- VPG polarized glass lenses provide unmatched full-spectrum glare elimination with 99.9% efficiency and superior optical clarity
- Lenses are twenty percent thinner than standard glass lenses for lighter weight
- Kickback coatings make the lenses water-, smudge-, and scratch-resistant
- Grilamid frame is lightweight for comfort and flexible for durability
- Pop N' Lock cam hinges provide a smooth fold
- Rubber nose and temple pads give you a comfy and secure fit