Change your vision and your look.
Sure, any pair of sunglasses can shield your eyes, and all polarized sunglasses claim to block unwanted glare, but the Von Zipper Suplex Meloptics Polarized Sunglasses eliminate glare and block 97% of harmful blue light with 99.9% polarizing efficiency. Spy achieved this by infusing a synthetic melanin (the same stuff your eyes naturally use to block UV light) into the lenses, which also results in increased contrast, enhanced color, and drastically reduced haze.
- Meloptics provide crystal-clear clarity with the equivalent protection of 140 SPF sunscreen
- Prism-balanced lenses ensure you'll view the world without any distortion
- Glaricade polarizing filter is sandwiched between the lenses' layers to kick AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration) and crow's feet to the curb
- Lenses feature five layers of anti-reflective and also water-resistant, smudge-resistant, and impact-resistant polycarbonate
- RGNS system places rubber along the temples and nose pads to always grip and never slip