Sure, any pair of sunglasses can shield your eyes, and all polarized sunglasses claim to block unwanted glare, but the Von Zipper Suplex Meloptics Polarized Sunglasses eliminate glare and block 97% of harmful blue light with 99.9% polarizing efficiency. Spy achieved this by infusing a synthetic melanin (the same stuff your eyes naturally use to block UV light) into the lenses, which also results in increased contrast, enhanced color, and drastically reduced haze.
- Meloptics provide crystal-clear clarity with the equivalent protection of 140 SPF sunscreen
- Prism-balanced lenses ensure you'll view the world without any distortion
- Glaricade polarizing filter is sandwiched between the lenses' layers to kick AMD (Age-Related Macular Degeneration) and crow's feet to the curb
- Lenses feature five layers of anti-reflective and also water-resistant, smudge-resistant, and impact-resistant polycarbonate
- RGNS system places rubber along the temples and nose pads to always grip and never slip