Support their shred addiction with stylish eye protection.
Don't worry about your progeny's total lack of fear on the mountain, just be sure they can see clearly for maximum fun and safety. The Von Zipper Kids' Trike Goggle features is loaded with high-tech features to keep their view clean and clear. The Trike is fully helmet-compatible, so your little shredder has no excuse to not wear a skull protector.
- Ergonomic frame design is comfortable and easy to wear
- Thermopolyurethane frame is sturdy and flexible even in freezing conditions
- UV protection blocks 100 percent of the sun's harmful rays
- Dual cylindrical lenses provide a clear, distortion-free window to the world
- Barricade anti-fog treatment puts the kibosh on steamy lenses
- Polar fleece lining and triple-density face foam ensure a cush feel
- Fast clip makes these easy to put on even in a hurry
- Microfiber goggle bag protects the lenses on the way to the mountain
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This google are great. im bought it for my 4 years old son. He like this google/
can they be worn on top of prescription...
can they be worn on top of prescription glasses
These are not over the glasses compatible. Take a look at these for kids with glasses, http://www.backcountry.com/smith-challenger-otg-junior-series-goggles-youth