Skating clean lines never looks good in an ugly, clunky shoe. The Vox Kruzer Skate Shoe has clean lines and plenty of style to match the way you skate.
- I.R.S. gel midsole absorbs impact and offers all-day cushioning
- Slim toe box eases flicking
- Moderate collar padding offers ankle protection without weighing you down or appearing bulky
- Vulcanized gum rubber outsole improves traction and board feel
- Reinforced toe-box stitching is tucked out of the ollie zone for less blow-outs
- Suede on the toe and heel increases durability
- Canvas elsewhere reduces weight, increases breathability, and adds contrasting texture
Share your thoughts
do these run small or large. im a 9 and...
do these run small or large. im a 9 and theres only 9.5 and 8.5
They run a little big. i would say try the 8.5 and if they dont fit, you can always just send them back.