Just like you, it stresses clean style.
Skating clean lines never looks good in an ugly, clunky shoe. The Vox Kruzer Skate Shoe has clean lines and plenty of style to match the way you skate.
- I.R.S. gel midsole absorbs impact and offers all-day cushioning
- Slim toe box eases flicking
- Moderate collar padding offers ankle protection without weighing you down or appearing bulky
- Vulcanized gum rubber outsole improves traction and board feel
- Reinforced toe-box stitching is tucked out of the ollie zone for less blow-outs
- Suede on the toe and heel increases durability
- Canvas elsewhere reduces weight, increases breathability, and adds contrasting texture
Share your thoughts
do these run small or large. im a 9 and...
do these run small or large. im a 9 and theres only 9.5 and 8.5
They run a little big. i would say try the 8.5 and if they dont fit, you can always just send them back.