Skater Ryan Smith loves the the Vox Shovelhead Skate Shoe for its simple, lightweight design, durable construction, and on-and-off-the-board good looks.
- I.R.S. gel system in the midsole absorbs shock and offers all-day cushioning
- Slightly pointy toe helps you flick
- Minimal collar and tongue padding adds support without adding weight and bulk
- Lightweight vulcanized gum rubber outsole increases traction and board feel
- Vented holes offer breathability when you're heating up
- Suede-enhanced uppers and cross-stitched reinforcement in the ollie zones reduce wear and tear