We're not sure where the name 'Erssa' comes from, but given the style of the WeSC Erssa Jacket, it can only be safe to assume it has something to do with being tough, handsome, intelligent, and maybe even a little unpredictable at times. Sound familiar?
- Regular fit in the chest accommodates layers, while the longer cut that covers your seat
- Stowable hood can easily be deployed when it looks like rain and can be adjusted from under the collar
- High collar helps you to hunker down to shield your face when foul-weather is afoot
- Large contrasting buttons and subtly branded labeling throughout complete the details
- Plenty of storage—the Erssa has four front flap-closure pockets to keep your stuff close to your heart and your kidneys