- Quick-drying polyester won't leave you soggy all day after you get out of the water
- Surf-style tie keeps these shorts around your waist so they don't slip off when you get caught in rough water
- Printed logo boosts your style points
- Thigh pocket and a back pocket hold your small essentials
Share your thoughts
Nice looking and quality, but tight
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Overall the pants look good and the waist fits right. I am a 33/34 and ordered a medium and it fits fine. However it seems these shorts were meant for those kinds of dudes that like to wear skinny jeans; I am not one of them. The tightness is bearable and not so much that I can't move, but my mind may change once I get these out in the water and wear them for a few hours.
The zippers are golden as I've had chapstick and things float out of velcro pockets that also tend to tear over time.
If you are an in between size, I'd order up unless you prefer skinny/tight pants. For reference I am 6'0 180, 33 waist.