Laid-back style for chill mountain days.
The WeSC Jakobi Plus Insulated Jacket brings a bit of warmth and a whole lot of style to your mountain pursuits. Zip up in this athletically styled jacket when you feel like kicking it in the park or making a safety stop in the trees.
- Nylon shell with WR milkcoating repels the first onslaught of moisture
- Loose fit is relaxed and easy
- Seat-length cut gives you plenty of coverage when you're reaching for a grab or strapping in
- Underarm vents get rid of steamy air when you're working up a healthy sweat
- Zip-off powder skirt stops snow from flying up your back
- Elastic wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep snow and cold air out
- Plenty o' pocket space, including a water-resistant pass pocket hold your necessities
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Loved this Jacket bought it at the first of the season and sent it through the wringer,
Kept me warm on those really cold day's, sometimes it kept me a little to warm though but very durable and great looking,
I'm 5" 6", chest is 38" waist 32. Should...
I'm 5" 6", chest is 38" waist 32. Should I go for a medium or a small? Don't want something overly baggy.
im 5"11' and 145lbs, what size should i...
im 5"11' and 145lbs, what size should i rock? and how insulated is this
I'd say go for a medium for a good loose but not huge fit. Go large for a baggy fit. This jacket is very insulated so it'll be great for super cold conditions.